• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Affiliate Commission not credited into my account

Dear Team,

I don't understand why I need to follow this practise again and again. Everytime I need to fight for my affiliate commission. Once again one of my client has registered with you and took your subscription through my affiliate link but again same story, my commission is not credited. Please find below the email id of my client. He is ready to give his consent through his registered mail id with you. You can cross verify the same at your end.

My client's registered mail id is given below for your ready reference:

[email protected]

Regards
Rachna

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rachna,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We will add the commission to your account against the sales made by your mentioned client ASAP.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

Thanks for replying.

One more thing I want to ask you actually the above-mentioned client wants to go for pabbly connect plus tier 3 plan (monthly) for $57. So do I need to send any affiliate link or what do I need to do please clarify.

Thanks

Thanks for replying.

One more thing I want to ask you actually the above-mentioned client wants to go for pabbly connect plus tier 3 plan (monthly) for $57. So do I need to send any affiliate link or what do I need to do please clarify.

Thanks
Hello Rachna,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We will add the commission to your account against the sales made by your mentioned client ASAP.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Rachna,

We would like to inform you that you can share Affiliate link of your Pabbly Plus so that they can purchase Pabbly plus by using your Affiliate link then you can avail the affiliate commission for Pabbly Plus.

Hello Rachna,

We would like to inform you that you can share Affiliate link of your Pabbly Plus so that they can purchase Pabbly plus by using your Affiliate link then you can avail the affiliate commission for Pabbly Plus.
Where I can find my affiliate link for pabbly plus?

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rachna,
As we checked for your mentioned client, we found that the user has purchased the same product 2 times. Can you please confirm? so that we can proceed further with the commission assigning process.

H
Hello Rachna,
As we checked for your mentioned client, we found that the user has purchased the same product 2 times. Can you please confirm? so that we can proceed further with the commission assigning process.
His usage are very high he bought multiple times on 20th feb he will buy pabbly plus (3 tier) on monthly basis. Please credit my commission

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rachna,
We have now added the commission for respective sales in your account. Please check it at your end.

Hello Rachna,
We have now added the commission for respective sales in your account. Please check it at your end.
Mam here adding the payments done by my client (4 times) and you have only credited 2 times.. One more thing I am not able to see my previous commissions? I am really disappointed with pabbly

Attachments

• aakash mathur pabbly.jpeg
    aakash mathur pabbly.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 79
P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rachna,
We would like to let you know that your client has canceled all his subscriptions dated 19th Jan, 27th Jan, and 3rd Feb and purchased a Pabbly Plus Subscription. Hence, the respective commission will also be discarded. Also, the subscription dated 10th Feb will be canceled next month.

However, we are in the process of releasing your earned commission. But your payout method is missing. Therefore, please respond to the mail we sent you via [email protected] and provide us with your payout method details so that we can proceed further.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rachna,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will add the commission for the sales made by your client since we checked and found that subscriptions were canceled and not refunded. Hence, the respective commission will be credited to your account.

Also, to get to the root cause of the issue, we need to discuss the referral procedure that you follow. So, kindly allow us to connect with you over call and resolve this at the earliest.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Rachna,

We would like to inform you that we want to schedule a call with you.

Our team will be available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST.

So we request you to inform us with your preferred time for call.