• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need API help translating what a service wants with how you code the pabbly API

Here is what I got from the vendor and they are very little help with trying to troubleshoot anything outside of zapier. How do I format this within the pabbly API module to get this to work?

Make a call to queue (use JSON):

POST - URL: https://apig.kixie.com/app/event

{
"businessid": "18563",
"email": "[email protected]",
"target": "14245012025",
"displayname": "hello",
"eventname": "queue",
"id":1118,
"apikey": "ddb37ea768d9d8dca66491178685f88"
}

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mschellinger

We have made some changes in the API by Pabbly action step where we have changed the request to "Custom Request" and it is working fine.

Please pass the values correctly and try at your end. I hope this might help you out.

unnamed1.png

Thanks for
Hey @mschellinger

We have made some changes in the API by Pabbly action step where we have changed the request to "Custom Request" and it is working fine.

Please pass the values correctly and try at your end. I hope this might help you out.

View attachment 10483

Thanks for this, we connected the initial trigger to be a change from pipedrive and for some reason it is posting the same request about every minute instead of just once. Any insight as to why or more importantly how to fix?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mschellinger

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting the same trigger response multiple times and because of that, your leads are getting the same messages multiple times.

And the reason behind that is perhaps you have pressed the "Save & Send Request" multiple times which has created the webhook in your Pipedrive multiple times.

1653026894972.png

Solution -

1. You can delete the multiple webhooks from your Pipedrive account as mentioned in the following screenshot.

1653026933242.png

2. You can use the Filter action step after the trigger event where you can use the Webhook ID mentioned in your trigger response.

1653026942240.png

3. You can create a new workflow and delete the previous one which will create a new webhook only once and can send the data one time.