• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help automating data from Google sheet to my whatsapp number

Atulsingh

Hello everyone,
I want to send contact details of leads from google sheet to my whatsapp number so that i can get the notification as soon the data is captured in google sheet. So in thins way I can get the notification and can connect with the lead right away.
Issue is im not able to do it properly. I'm making some mistake at some level.
Can anybody post any video link where this is discussed. I could find it online. I'm using Aisensy for whatsapp.
Thanks

Atulsingh

Thanks for the reply.
I’ve completed this part and this is working fine.
But I want to send the same data to my personal WhatsApp number too so that I’m also notified about the new lead.
How can I do that??
Thanks again

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please add another 'WhatsApp by AiSensy: Send Template Message' action step to your workflow. Enter your own WhatsApp number and see if this helps you receive the notification on your own number.
1725990189728.png