• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help for connect Facebook page auto comment on new post

sonuku

I have some question .
How to connect the Facebook page with pebbly for auto comment .?
what the minimum time for scrolling the page for commenting new post in Facebook .?
can I exclude some post in this feature (auto comment on new post).?
This will work on fully automation or not.?
My page will secure or not .?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sonuku

How to connect the Facebook page with pebbly for auto comment .?
You can refer to the following video lesson to auto-comment on your Facebook Page.

what the minimum time for scrolling the page for commenting new post in Facebook .?
You need to check the same from Facebook itself.

can I exclude some post in this feature (auto comment on new post).?
You can use the Filter action step to put the condition to not process the comment on some posts.

Furthermore, yes, Facebook pages will be secure and your use case will be fully automated.

sonuku

Can you set up my Facebook page with pebbly for me .? and how many page I can connect in one pebbly account .?

Supreme

Staff member
Our scope of support is limited to help resolve the error and bugs for all our customers. We cannot help in setting up workflows from scratch for our customers.

You can refer to the video tutorial which we have shared for you.

and how many page I can connect in one pebbly account .?
For individual pages, you need to create a new workflow.

sonuku

I don't know why my credit card got declined automatically. why.? I tried many times . Payment not happening what to do .?

sonuku

I want to set up multiple comment for my Facebook page . How to do that.? I don't want to comment same on every post again and again .?

Supreme

Staff member
I want to set up multiple comment for my Facebook page . How to do that.? I don't want to comment same on every post again and again .?
Regarding your use case, you can refer to the following video tutorial.

sonuku

Please Read my question properly. I have set up all this . I just want to know that how to change again and again comment without going into dashboard. and How to decide on which post comment should be done or not.

Supreme

Staff member
I have set up all this . I just want to know that how to change again and again comment without going into dashboard. and How to decide on which post comment should be done or not.

Then we recommend you create an additional workflows for every post.

sonuku

Can I repeat Facebook page all post the all post automatically what I have done last month. I saw that many software doing this.

Supreme

Staff member
Please elaborate on the complete scenario of the platform and how it manages the same request.

Supreme

Staff member
You can refer to the following video lesson on how you can schedule the Facebook post at a certain time.