• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[NEED HELP] Image from Airtable to Wordpress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have an airtable base with the product info including price, product name and image. Specifically, the Image is attached inside airtable (not an url).
1671260307089.png

I want to use pabbly to auto generate a post from that airtable, including the image. The content parts are successfully generated/sync to WP but I cannot deal with the images

My Final Goal:
1. I want the image uploaded to wordpress as a featured image for that specific post, from airtable
2. I want the same image also be inserted into the blog post content.

What I tried but failed:
I create connection between Airtable and Google Drive(upload file) - I want to upload the image to D drive then sync it to wordpress. However, the upload process is error with message:

"[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.apps.script.v1.ExecutionError","scriptStackTraceElements":[{"function":"uploadToDrive"}],"errorMessage":"Exception: Request failed for https:\/\/v5.airtableusercontent.com returned code 410. Truncated server response: This URL has expired. (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)","errorType":"ScriptError"}]"

BTW, also got error if I replace google drive to onedrive.

My Questions:
1. is this a correct way to achieve my 2 goals above? I mean, upload the photo to google drive/one drive first, then from google drive upload it to wordpress. Is there a better way?
2. If so, how can I achive that?

Thanks!
Gordon

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @gordon1832

You can upload the only existing media file on WordPress. Or if you want you can post the image in the post content field. Kindly check the below screenshot:-

1671265125449.png

Thanks
Kunal

Hey @gordon1832

You can upload the only existing media file on WordPress. Or if you want you can post the image in the post content field. Kindly check the below screenshot:-

View attachment 19273

Thanks
Kunal

Thanks for the reply. Two questions:
1. In the post content seciton, the image from airtable cannot be shonw properly. See below screenshot. And If I change the url to a public url for example image from pexels. com. This can be shown here.
1671266485303.png

2. The Feature Midea section. I cannot save the workflow if i map it to the image url field captured from airtable. The error message:
1671266687814.png

1671266715578.png

Is this some protection from airtable?

Looks like you have access to my workflow. You may test my airtable captures directly from my workflow. Thanks.
Gordon

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @gordon1832

1. We access only publicly accessible files only in Pabbly Connect. Could you please share the publicly accessible file to check the issue?

2. In the featured media section, you just need to pass the id that is already available in WordPress. As per your screenshot, you are still passing the URL in it. Please read the help text given in the descriptions of the fields.

1671447788344.png

Hey @gordon1832

1. We access only publicly accessible files only in Pabbly Connect. Could you please share the publicly accessible file to check the issue?

2. In the featured media section, you just need to pass the id that is already available in WordPress. As per your screenshot, you are still passing the URL in it. Please read the help text given in the descriptions of the fields.

View attachment 19340

Re your reply on 2nd one, this is the question. I wanted the image to be sync/uploaded to wordpress automatically after I've stored it in airtable. However I failed find a way for this auto upload within pabbly.

If I have to upload the image to wordpress, get the image ID, and input in the field inside Pabbly, this is not really a automation...

Any thoughts please?

Fagun Shah

Re your reply on 2nd one, this is the question. I wanted the image to be sync/uploaded to wordpress automatically after I've stored it in airtable. However I failed find a way for this auto upload within pabbly.

If I have to upload the image to wordpress, get the image ID, and input in the field inside Pabbly, this is not really a automation...

Any thoughts please?
Check this -

Status
Not open for further replies.