• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help in Clickbank==>>Aweber workflows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

We have tested the same at our end and the contacts are getting added to the list with the Default status of "Pending".

Perhaps the changes could have been done from your end only.

Kindly cross-check again and try the complete automation.

guyo3008

Hi,

I tried again with another email address ([email protected]) and I was added automatically as Unsubscribed(attached screenshot). I didn't receive any subscribe message to my email. I wonder what causes it to become unsubscribed right from the start?

Thank you for you support!

Attachments

• aweber.png
    aweber.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 57

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

We have tested the same at our end and the contacts are getting added to the list with the Default status of "Pending".

If the user whom you have added doesn't accept the request at their end then it will automatically be considered by Aweber as "Unsubscribed".

Kindly cross-check again and try the complete automation by accepting the summy subscriber's request.

guyo3008

OK, I deleted the workflow and recreated one again.

Then tried logging in with my email: [email protected]

I am not seeing myself in aweber and I got this message in my email:

Hello Guy Last Name,

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Acne No More" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjIxMTc0ODc0NyI_3D
Step Name: AWeber > Add Subscriber
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > status": 400,
"error > message": "Invalid email address.",
"error > type": "BadRequestError",
"error > documentation_url": "https://labs.aweber.com/docs/troubleshooting#badrequest"
}

Can you tell me what's wrong with my email? Maybe you need to remap this workflow again?

Thank you for your continued support.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

As we can see from your respective workflow, you haven't mapped the notification from the above trigger step.

And because of that, you get the error in execution. Kindly correctly map the Notification from the Clickbank trigger step.

1659611321702.png

Status
Not open for further replies.