• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help in connecting Razorpay to Facebook Ads

cromunity

I want to automate the customers received on Razorpay to get updated on the remarketing customer list on Facebook. Kindly help! This feature is available currently for Zapier.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cromunity

Can you please tell us what action step of Facebook Ad you want to pass the data on? Is it creating a custom audience in Facebook Ads?

It would be great if you could share the screenshot of how you have setup it in Zapier currently.

cromunity

Yes I am looking to create a custom audience on FB of the people who have already brought from me. Is it possible to connect over a call?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes I am looking to create a custom audience on FB of the people who have already brought from me.
Have you tried the "Facebook Custom Audience" action step to create an audience on your Facebook?

1680773645244.png

You can also refer to the following video tutorial here -