• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help in Sending Autopost update from Webpress to Telegram

studycafe

Need Help in Sending Autopost update from Webpress to Telegram. I am Using this video as a tutorial. Everythig is set but messages are getting send when i do click on Save & Send Test Request not automatically.

What should i do so that messages can be posted automatically instead of clicking on Save & Send Test Request Everytime.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Need Help in Sending Autopost update from Webpress to Telegram. I am Using this video as a tutorial. Everythig is set but messages are getting send when i do click on Save & Send Test Request not automatically.

What should i do so that messages can be posted automatically instead of clicking on Save & Send Test Request Everytime.
Once any post is updated over your WordPress, your workflow will start to work automatically and then a message will be sent to the Telegram channel. You don't have to click over the "Save& Send Test Request" button every time as you're currently doing.

1630128094712.png

Please try this at your end and let us know how it goes.

studycafe

Hi Team,

Above Solution Worked. But the Problem is that we want to send only Publish posts from Wordpress to Telegram.

But in our Word press files are also there we have E-Commerce is also there. So Now Everything is going on to Telegram. We want to send only Posts to Telegram.

Please help in resolving this also.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Team,

Above Solution Worked. But the Problem is that we want to send only Publish posts from Wordpress to Telegram.

But in our Word press files are also there we have E-Commerce is also there. So Now Everything is going on to Telegram. We want to send only Posts to Telegram.

Please help in resolving this also.
Looks like you have already added the filter step for that -

1630323957794.png