• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need help

Pramod

Hello there,

Can you check this workflow?

I am stuck on the last point

Workflow name Graphy to Sender

1670954884462.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Pramod

Kindly read the instruction and follow the steps before adding a subscriber to the Group.

1670996237585.png

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kunal

Pramod

Thanks, for the update

But it is still not clear to me

where is the action search subscriber option in Pabbly or Sender

or can you set it right?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Pramod

Please check the below screenshot for the searching the subscriber. Kindly follow the instructions given in the add subscriber and then add it.

1671016742919.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Pramod

I already added the Sender's "Search Subscriber" action to your workflow. Kindly once check it again and let me know if you are still having any troubles.

Pramod

Can you kindly rectify and correct it?

It is still not functioning

1672818664775.png

this is the email I am getting from Pabbly

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Pramod

We have check the issue and it was because the Sender app was not recognizing the @ in the email properly. Screenshot for your reference:-

1672836065361.png

We have reexecuted the tasks and it works. Screenshot for your reference:-

1672836030572.png

Thanks
Kunal