• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

@Neeraj: Check Workflow, Steps Reduced Now, Client is Upset as Workflow Not in Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zest83

@Neeraj

Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjQ3MjM0NiI_3D

Reduced Workflow Steps by 23 to 17 by using the Split Function instead of Excel Formula's.

I have also defined the Rows which the Google Sheet will crawl instead of crawling the empty rows as well.

Quickly Approve as my client uses this service Everyday
This is Urgent.

I am still shocked as to how Pabbly Server could not handle the workflow - It was just 23 steps being repeated as per timing defined by the Scheduler.
You have disabled my workflow and specifically told us, that you will suspend the account, if we switched it back on.

I am not Facebook, that the University servers could not handle the workload. It was just one Workflow.
Anyway, I have improved the workflow a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.