• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New Video In YouTube Channel To Facebook Page Reel

ggwips

Is this possible? I want when New Video In channel then it upload / publish to Facebook page reel

ggwips

Hey @ggwips

The use case you're asking for is possible with Pabbly Connect.

You can create or publish a Reel on your Facebook page post from a YouTube video. Please review the link below to explore the available triggers and actions within these applications and try setting it up from your end:

I'm confused 😕 I don't know how to do reels because I don't see the integrations with the link you provided. I have a workflow now but I still not manage to make it work

Fagun Shah

I'm confused 😕 I don't know how to do reels because I don't see the integrations with the link you provided. I have a workflow now but I still not manage to make it work
The short answer is that directly integration from YouTube to FB Reel is not possible bcoz YT doesn't provide .mp4 URL of video and that is required for FB Reel.

Hey @ggwips

The use case you're asking for is possible with Pabbly Connect.

You can create or publish a Reel on your Facebook page post from a YouTube video. Please review the link below to explore the available triggers and actions within these applications and try setting it up from your end:

Yes, it is indeed possible. I have created a workflow for that but the problem with me is it doesn't upload every video that is uploaded to my YT channel.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, it is indeed possible. I have created a workflow for that but the problem with me is it doesn't upload every video that is uploaded to my YT channel.
Your concern is being addressed in this thread: