• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New Wordpress Post to GMB Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

reconrad

I am trying to create a task to where when a new Wordpress blog is created, a Google my business post is created with an excerpt and permalink... In Pabbly, I do not see where I can use the Wordpress featured image as the image to post to GMB... but I don't see where that is an option
WOuld someone be so kind as to explain how I can post a new post to GMB when a new Wordpress blog post is created using whatever the featured image is.. thanks.

Attachments

• 242521653_10158451452320897_8315505103565393241_n.jpg
    242521653_10158451452320897_8315505103565393241_n.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 74

Fagun Shah

I am getting a featured image URL in webhook response, make sure you have setup the WP Webhook part properly -

1632325028252.png

Watch video, it might help -

Also make sure you have feature image for the test post you trigger while setting up workflow in pabbly.

reconrad

Okay I figured it out and what I was doing wrong... missed a step on the WP webhook side and also didn't actually have a featured image uploaded on the post yet. So I went back over it and did it right this time. THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.