• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

wordpress post to blogger post

anixd

I created a workflow for transferring WordPress posts to Blogger posts. Pabbly perfectly creates a new Blogger post when a new WordPress post is created. However, if I update a WordPress post, instead of updating the existing post, it again creates a new post.

anixd

Hello sir, thank you for the quick response. I have set up the update workflow as you suggested, and it's working fine. However, the problem lies with the workflow that creates a new Blogger post when a WordPress post is created. I have re-added that workflow, but it either it creates a Blogger post as an auto-post blank when the 'Post Post Type' is 'post', or it creates a new Blogger post for every update when the 'Post Post Type' is 'revision'. Since I am using the update workflow as provided by you, my only concern is that it should create one blogger post exactly as it is published on WordPress and not as a blank auto-post. Secondly, if there is any update, then it should not create new blog posts in Blogger.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @anixd

Can you please try recapturing the webhook response again from your WordPress account once and then try again?

anixd

sir i tried this also screenshot of error attached. and rather it updated one of my old blog post that was alredy indexed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 12.53.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 12.53.40 PM.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 19

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @anixd

Could you attempt again in 24 hours? It seems that the rate limit for Google Bloggers has been surpassed.