• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New Workflow - Goolge Form Response to PDF

Im attempting to follow the steps in the above tutorial. I cannot seem to get the Google Sheet to connect to the Webhook. I enter the information and then nothing happens. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone assist me?

Ryan

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ryan.McMahon,

When entering the data into your Google Sheets, make sure to add the data to your trigger column as well in order to trigger the workflow.
1691344967162.png

To make automation work, you need to enable 'Send On Event' if you're manually entering data into your Google Sheets. If the data added to your Google Sheets comes from another API, you also need to enable 'Auto Send on Schedule'.
1691345126828.png