• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Newbie question re: Shopify Customers (action) - IF existing then update tags, else create new customer? How do we do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Dear Pabbly Team,

My goal is to build a workflow
IF email matches EXISTING Shopify customer, then update Shopify TAG(s) with user content from a Chatrace custom field
Else, create new Shopify customer.

I am new to Pabbly, so this most certainly can be newbie ignorance.
If someone can point me in the right direction or show a help doc, I will be most grateful.
TY!

My initial idea was something like this...
ColorConsult Tags Pabbly Connect 2024-01-23 at 12.09.08 PM.jpg

But I am obviously missing something.
I am also reading in other threads concerns about Shopify Customer tags not being added, but replacing all exisitng tags. Not sure if there is a solution yet?
TY!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @JeremyR,

To achieve your use case, you can add a Router to your workflow and set it up in the following manner. Please make the necessary changes in your original workflow and use the provided workflow as a reference only.

I have set up the Router conditions and the 2nd Route on your behalf. You can set up the 1st Route as shown in the screenshot shared below.
1706034587500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.