• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

No response received for new comment on the page

jhayphey

Hi,
I do not receive any response for new comment on the page even though I already put a comment on my page using a different fb account. However, when I select a different post, I am able to receive a response and my response flow works. I just don't understand why it's not working with one of my post that I want to setup an automated reply.

Thanks,
Jayson

Attachments

• No response received.png
    No response received.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhayphey

Could you please share your registered email address with us and the name of the workflow in which you are facing such trouble?

Meanwhile, kindly try to re-connect the action step with a new connection and ensure that you have granted all the permission to the respective Page/Group.

2022-04-09_18h01_44.png

jhayphey

I did that already, before I asked assistance and still the same results.
My email address is [email protected]
The name of the flow is My Jeju Comment Auto reply. I did not create a flow for comment on the page, the trigger I currently have is Facebook Pages. This works with one of my post on my FB fan page, but when I select the appropriate post and then test it out, There is no response received, it's just blank.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhayphey

Sorry for the inconvenience but our turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, except Sunday)

The name of the flow is My Jeju Comment Auto reply. I did not create a flow for comment on the page, the trigger I currently have is Facebook Pages. This works with one of my post on my FB fan page, but when I select the appropriate post and then test it out, There is no response received, it's just blank.
As we can see from your workflow, your Facebook trigger is capturing the webhook response correctly.

Kindly confirm to us that the desired workflow is working accordingly?