• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not able to connect clients Facebook account, please let me know how to do

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Arvind Yadav

To make this work, it's important to connect with the right Facebook account. If the one you're using isn't the admin or owner of the Facebook Lead ad, it won't function properly.

Simply connect using the admin account for that Facebook Lead ad. Once you've done that, give it another shot.

No, I have 10 clients and need to connect to all Facebook leads account of them in one account, but it is only connecting mine, so how to resolve?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Arvind Yadav

You need to have accounts(with you) for all of your clients, and then only you will be able to connect each account in different workflows under your Pabbly Connect account.

Hope, this clears your doubt.

In case we are misinterpreting your concerns, kindly elaborate a bit more, so we can better understand it and guide you further.

I have account and password but it is directly connecting to my account only the Facebook site is not opening to put user id and password, that is difficulty, I am getting and can you share customers number so that I could talk to you and explain you?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Arvind Yadav

Because you've already signed in to your current Facebook account, it's a good idea to connect other accounts in your browser's Incognito mode.