• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not able to insert value like {"day":"Saturday","date":"2022-05-28"}

I need to insert value like {"day":"Saturday","date":"2022-05-28"} in a mysql column
But while trying to insert through Pabbly I am getting ERROR "Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list'"

Any Solution for the same ?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pabbly_user

As we can see from your MySQL action step the respective table which you are using doesn't contain the "Schedule Date (varchar)" this field anymore and because of that, you are not getting the Date TIme in your MYSQL database.

Kindly re-connect the action step and check the respective fields to pass the data again.

@Supreme , I think there is a misunderstanding .

MySQL table contains the column "Schedule Date (varchar)" and it stores json value like {"day":"Saturday","date":"2022-05-28"}

While capturing response, Pabbly makes it Results 0 Schedule Date Day + Results 0 Schedule Date Date

While I am sending back I am composing Schedule Date (varchar) values as
{"day":"2. Results 0 Schedule Date Day : Saturday","date":"2. Results 0 Schedule Date Date : 2022-05-28"}

My Problem is, this value not getting inserted into table and Pabbly returns ERROR "Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list'"

@Supreme ,

Should I consider your explanation as LIMITATION of Pabbly ?

If my column contains json and I need to send it to another mysql database , Do you have any solution ?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pabbly_user

We have made some changes in the MySQL action step, could you please try the action again at your end and let us know if that works for you.