• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to run specific steps not on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori D

Hello,

I know that I can schedule a workflow on specific days. However, in this case it doesn't help me. This is because I can only use this step on the first step of the workflow. But I need to capture data via webhook which I can only run on the first step either.

What I want to do is to send a Whatsapp to customers to remind them to reply to a questionnaire. But I don't want to send the Whatsapp on Saturday, which is our day off. So I want to add a delay of one day only when the Whatsapp is supposed to be sent on Saturday. I tried to watch this video
but it looks too complicated to excute this simple task.

Also, I tried to use a router so the Whatsapp will be sent immediately every day except Saturday. And on Saturday it would add a delay of one day. Still, it didn't work. For instance, I got an error when I tried to select a label as this date 16/12/23 and filter by "equal to" Saturday. This condition was supposed to be true as 16/12/23 was Saturday. So, it didn't work for me either.

Can you please guide me on how to run this kind of workflow automation?

This is the URL of the automation: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNDA0MzI1MjY5NTUzNDUxM2Ei_pc. You can kindly skip to the end to see what I have done with the router.

Thank you,

Ori

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly check the 12th step in your workflow which will provide you the day from the particular date which you can later use in your further Router action step accordingly.

Please give it a try and let us know.

2023-12-26_12h33_38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.