• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Not Getting Event Cancellation Record

rxdx

Hi,

I am have one workflow for google calender "Event update" but, I am not getting any record even after clicking on send test request, I got record at very first time when I have cloned this workflow form one of my existing workflow(for event created). Please check.

PFA.

Thank You,

Attachments

• can-details.JPG
    can-details.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 44
  • app-can.JPG
    app-can.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

We have made some changes at our end in the Google Calendar's "Event Updated (beta)". Though as an addition to only capturing the webhook response for an updated canceled event we have to add 2 action steps.

Please check out the following screenshot and try this at your end, let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

2022-01-07_12h39_25.png

rxdx

Hi,

I have added rule based on filter.

Please check if it is correct or not. But some time workflow is not automated.

PFA.

Thank You

Attachments

• status-result.JPG
    status-result.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 36
  • cal-status.JPG
    cal-status.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

If you want to filter out the condition on the basis of status, then kindly map the status label on the left side of the filter condition.

2022-01-07_17h57_34.png

rxdx

Hi,

I am using contains so, I am getting cancellation sms but this workflow is working some time and some time not working(automation).

Thank You

rxdx

Only problem is, event updated workflow is not capturing some time inside pabbly history(some time automation is not working).

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

Could you please share a sample video of the same, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly?

rxdx

Hi, I have seen one more option inside pabbly "Event updated (beta)" so selected this for now, and on this records are getting as of now, so will check this on live environment then will let you know.

Thank You

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

Previously we have recommended the same trigger event for you. I hope now this would work for you, also do let us know how it works for you.

We have made some changes at our end in the Google Calendar's "Event Updated (beta)". Though as an addition to only capturing the webhook response for an updated canceled event we have to add 2 action steps.

Please check out the following screenshot and try this at your end, let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

2022-01-07_12h39_25.png

rxdx

okay, Actually I am checking on basis of any content changes(status: cancelled) inside event description, so going to check this first then will let you know once everything goes smooth on live environment.

Thank You

rxdx

Hi,

I noticed one thing after several round of testing, that any event updated inside google calender then event updated workflow should only work, but here my New event trigger is also working(it should only work when new event create at very first time).

Thank You

rxdx

okay, for this will need to delete event, then will get record like this, okay will check.

Thank You

Last edited: