• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not getting leads from google form to zoho crm

rajesh0612

I have created an workflow from Google lead form (google ads lead form - inhosted by google) to my zoho crm using pabby connect but somehow leads are not recorded in my zoho CRM. As we done a test even though its not working. Please help as we are loosing many leads due to this

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @rajesh0612

We checked the latest task from your workflow and found that you might have interchanged the form's email and phone numbers fields. That's the reason you are getting Invalid_data as error message in the workflow.

1660298583091.png

Kindly update the datafields correctly in the Google form and then again pass the correct data from it.

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @rajesh0612

Please check the form again, this data is coming from the Google form to Zoho CRM. Wrong data is coming from the Google form. Kindly check and let us know.