• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not Received Whatsapp Msg after adding new record in Google sheet

Hello Team,

I have created a workflow for Google Sheets to Whatsapp Messages.

But After registration, a new record was added to Google Sheets, but not received Whatsapp Messages.

Please help.

Thanks,
Peter

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @peterchinnappa

I have performed testing on my end, and the message is being successfully received in WhatsApp.
I kindly request you to double-check from your end.

If you are still facing the issue, could you please record a short video demonstrating how you are capturing the response and sending the message to WhatsApp so that I can check and help you?

Hello Team,

Below is my Landing Page Link

After the registration record gets added to the below Google Sheet

Workflow URL Link: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMzA0M2Q1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzUi_pc

but WhatsApp messages were not received on my number.

Thanks,
Peter

Arshita

Staff member
May I know if you have set up the Google Sheet extension to "Auto Send On Schedule"?

1688200273299.png