• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

NOTION AUTOMATION

hi, I'm trying to create an automation in which every time a Survey is filled out a folder is created on notion with the information entered in the questionnaire, but it doesn't work and I can't understand why, can anyone help me? furthermore, once solved, I would like to ensure that when the survey is filled in, a folder is first created within which there are two other notion pages, which I tried to do automatically, but I was unable... help me?

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 11.12.05.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @matteo carasso

As I can check both the Create page actions are working fine, refer to the attached screenshots for more info.

1728992565469.png
1728992558023.png

Can you please clarify what do you refer to by creating a folder? As there isn’t a specific concept of "folders", Notion organizes content using pages, databases, and sub-pages.

thanks for the reply, I checked again and everything seems to work to me too but when customers go to fill out the survey the automation doesn't always work.

However, you are right, I got confused, when I talked about "folders" I meant "pages"

what I would like to do is create an automation that creates a page inside which there are two sub-folders with certain information every time the customer fills out the survey

I'll answer the first question with "YES", correct, that's what I'm trying to do.
To the second question, I'll answer by saying that when I do the test with the automations everything works and there are no problems, but when I then go and do the test in "real life" it doesn't always work.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @matteo carasso

Regarding your first query:

You can first add an action step to create the Main Page in response of which you will receive the Page ID, refer to the below image.

1729236317493.png

Then you can add two subsequent actions to create the sub-pages under the main page, for that you would have to map the id received previously under the Page field by turning on the map toggle button, refer to the image for more info.

1729236482129.png

Regarding the second query:

You are facing errors in the Create Page action step because of a validation error as mentioned in the error message, the content field must have 2000 characters or fewer to prevent the error. Please refer to the below image for more info on the error received.

error message: body failed validation: body.children[0].paragraph.rich_text[0].text.content.length should be ≤ `2000`, instead was `3497`.

1729236790843.png