• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion Rollup and formulas

kaineo

Hi Team,

There seems to be issue to use pabbly with Notion for more complex data type like rollup with formulas, rollup or formulas.

What I was trying to do is get rollup/formula output-> pabbly -> paste as simpler form as text or number in another database.

Thanks!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @kaineo

Could you please share the issue that you are facing when deploying this workflow? Also, kindly share the screenshots or a short video that explains the issue along with the workflow name for checking.

kaineo

Hi kunal, kindly see attached screenshot. also here is a link to the notion sample database.

I like to connect Display table to simple table.

Hope it makes sense.
Thanks for your help.
Kai

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 18.50.34.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 18.50.34.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 54

kaineo

The current issue is that pabbly is not pulling the output values from display table on the pabbly interface. Not sure if it is the notion api limitations

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @kaineo

We are forwarding the issue to the technical team for their review. We will keep you updated on this conversation.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @kaineo

We got an update from the technical team that as of now we are not providing support for rollup and formula inside Notion. We will take up this task later. As of now, there will be no ETA given by the Technical team. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

frknmks

Hey @kaineo

We got an update from the technical team that as of now we are not providing support for rollup and formula inside Notion. We will take up this task later. As of now, there will be no ETA given by the Technical team. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.
Are you conducting a study on this subject? I want to import the formula properties data in my Notion database into a Google Spreadsheets.

Supreme

Staff member
Notion2Sheets and Notion2Charts can do that :rolleyes:
Indeed you can send the data from Notion to Google Sheets but vice versa could not be possible if you are using formulas in the trigger column of your Google Sheets.

frknmks

Indeed you can send the data from Notion to Google Sheets but vice versa could not be possible if you are using formulas in the trigger column of your Google Sheets.

I appreciate your help. I don't want a mutual sync. I want to export the data in the formula property in Notion to Google Spreadsheets.

I watched the video you sent. I also created a workflow as shown here. But when I create it this way, the workflow's formula property(Notion) data is always shown as 0.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm sorry to announce that for the time being, the integration of notions does not support the formula property.

We will notify you as soon as we begin supporting the formula field type in the integration.