• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion to FB Page Posting - How to re-trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @ all,
I have setup a Notion DB to FB according to the great Youtube. Finally I got it to work, but need to re-trigger some DB entries to so that they get posted to FB.
What I did:
I added a date and set the trigger to "done" as per video. As it did not work right away from the beginning, I have some past dates that were not considered and I want to re-trigger them. What is the correct way?
Do I simply set the trigger to something else than "done" and change the date and wait a bit (a day or so as I am on free plan right now) before I change to "done" again?
Am I correct that I can set several DB entries to done with a different date as one of the filters is set for a delay.
This is how the DB looks like and the important fields are the last 3 columns.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 15.21.23.png

Thank you so much in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Rea Dreamlandpaper,

Notion has a trigger interval time of 24 hours. This means that any update made to an item in your Notion database may take up to 24 hours to trigger your workflow.
1722189580779.png

Do I simply set the trigger to something else than "done" and change the date and wait a bit (a day or so as I am on free plan right now) before I change to "done" again?
Yes, you can change it to something other than 'done' and then change it back to 'Done' to trigger your workflow.

Am I correct that I can set several DB entries to done with a different date as one of the filters is set for a delay.
Yes, you can set several database items as 'Done'. Your workflow will be triggered for all these changes, but the post will be made at the specified time (due to Delay).

Hi @Rea Dreamlandpaper,

Notion has a trigger interval time of 24 hours. This means that any update made to an item in your Notion database may take up to 24 hours to trigger your workflow.
View attachment 45521

Yes, you can change it to something other than 'done' and then change it back to 'Done' to trigger your workflow.

Yes, you can set several database items as 'Done'. Your workflow will be triggered for all these changes, but the post will be made at the specified time (due to Delay).

Thank you so much for your quick and clear, step by step answer. I highly appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.