• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion to Social Media (i.e Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Page/Linkedin)

Nik20

I have integrated Pabbly into my Notion and would like to use Pabbly to autopublish social media posts, including tweets, instagram, facebook, and linkedin posts. The social media posts would be in corresponding databases on Notion (such as Twitter Content, Instagram content, etc).
I have set up a workflow Notion to Twitter. Trigger event is Notion Update Database Item, and the database is for my twitter content. My database is organised as follows: Tweet Text, Scheduled For (date), Last Edited (time), Tweeted (checkbox), Ready (checkbox). The Action event is Create a Tweet. I have added a filter between the Trigger and Action so the action will only occur if the "ready" checkbox is checked on my database. I did a test and it tweeted my test tweet listed in the first row under tweet text that was checked as ready. However, I want Pabbly to be able to check for content in my database that is not just in the first row of the database, when I ran the test it only registered the first line in the database, and not the additional rows. I also want Pabbly to check the database regularly to autopublish social media posts when they have reached their scheduled time and are checked as ready. Are there any youtube tutorials on connecting notion to social media sites to autopublish content with Pabbly? Or would someone be able to provide the step by step process on integrating notion with Pabbly to autopublish social media posts within a database on Notion? Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nik20

As we can comprehend from your workflow, you have correctly configured the workflow and it will execute whenever your database gets updated the automation will run.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.