• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

On Flowlu CRM Opportunities change Stage

WebImap

Hi!

Is it possible that when we change an Opportunity to a specific stage, it is activated (with the webhook)?
Instead of it being activated on any change?

Or some alternative, such as being able to have the previous stage and the current one, and if the current one is X, do what has to be done

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WebImap

Is it possible that when we change an Opportunity to a specific stage, it is activated (with the webhook)?
Instead of it being activated on any change?

Or some alternative, such as being able to have the previous stage and the current one, and if the current one is X, do what has to be done

You can use "Flowlu: Configure Webhook" to capture the response data from your Flowlu.

Kindly follow the help text mentioned in the trigger event and assign the webhook event to your Flowlu account.

2022-03-14_18h13_49.png

2022-03-14_18h14_29.png

WebImap

Hey @WebImap

You can use "Flowlu: Configure Webhook" to capture the response data from your Flowlu.

Kindly follow the help text mentioned in the trigger event and assign the webhook event to your Flowlu account.

View attachment 8608

View attachment 8609
Hi @Supreme

In FLOWLU, when creating the webhook, we selected CRM -> Opportunities, and when moving a stage opportunity we received a response, but it does not tell us which stage it has moved to or which one it was before.

If in the FLOWLU webhook, we select CRM -> Stage Opportunities, and when moving a stage opportunity, no response is received.

Is there something we are doing wrong?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @WebImap !

When the response gets captured, you can see in the response, it shows the previous and current position of the opportunities, which you can further utilize for mapping in other steps.

Current Opportunities-

1647433367369.png

Previous Opportunities-

1647433432366.png

You can utilize this further by using the "Filter" step in order to make a condition on it for further use as mentioned below-

1647433521270.png

Hope, this works for you.

WebImap

Hey @WebImap !

When the response gets captured, you can see in the response, it shows the previous and current position of the opportunities, which you can further utilize for mapping in other steps.

Current Opportunities-

View attachment 8704

Previous Opportunities-

View attachment 8705

You can utilize this further by using the "Filter" step in order to make a condition on it for further use as mentioned below-

View attachment 8706

Hope, this works for you.
I don't know how you managed to get any response.
As much as we move from stage to FLOWLU, we do not receive any response.
We have been waiting for 50 min to receive a response, moving the stage opportunities, with different accounts, creating and moving and nothing.

1647507125704.png

Here is a video showing it: https://www.loom.com/share/1a82666ca6ed4f45a1d1b81fbf8e6f13

WebImap

Hey @WebImap

Please check out the following short video for your better understanding.

Hi @Supreme

At first I tried CRM - Opportunities - Update, but seeing that the Stage didn't come out, I tried the other one called: CRM - Opportunities Stage - Update.

This last one I have not been able to receive any answer, I am going to try again with the first one and I will tell you something

WebImap

Hi @Supreme

At first I tried CRM - Opportunities - Update, but seeing that the Stage didn't come out, I tried the other one called: CRM - Opportunities Stage - Update.

This last one I have not been able to receive any answer, I am going to try again with the first one and I will tell you something
Hi, it's me again,
I did a test but it didn't return the current stage. I've tried it a second time and it works fine now. i will try this for now

Thanks!