• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

On mobile, Checkout pages not showing total and one other issue

csddigital

Hi. I'm having 2 issues with my checkout pages on mobile.

1. An order total is not showing. I would think if a number of items were added that it would show the total cost so that the customer can know how much their card is going to be charged, similar to the desktop view. Currently this is not happening as can be seen here:

1675089366798.png

2. The Merchant Account is showing in a strange way as the payment method as can be seen here:

1675089445333.png

Here is the page in question: https://www.vianbrowns.com/welcome/donate-to-the-reunion

Please help. Thank you!

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
1. You can try to "Reset" the checkout page to show the order total. If the problem persists, kindly let us know.

1675246470095.png

2. As we checked, we found that you have put the gateway's name as "Stripe_Brown" and hence it is shown like that on the checkout page also.
You can change it from Settings >> PAyemnt Gateway Settings >> Connected Gateways >> Edit >> Change the name.

Last edited by a moderator: