• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OneDrive/Google Sheet/MS Sheet Workflow Not working - Response Value "0"

sachinkt

Again, I'm having some trouble with Pabbly Connect. Now I'm trying to connect "OneDrive to Google" Sheets just like it is mentioned in the video. For your awareness, I'm using a personal OneDrive account, not a Business one, since I've learned that the system doesn't work with business accounts.

Here's what's going wrong:

1. The main problem is that the workflow only functions properly during the Test Run". When I authenticate my OneDrive with Pabbly and test the data, everything seems to be working perfectly as it fetches information from new files. However, automation is NOT working after 10 minutes or so, the system fails to perform correctly even after multiple attempts. Only one test is successful and if a file is added within 2-3 minutes, After that the workflow does not pick it up.

Furthermore, when I attempt to re-run the test, it returns zero responses as per in the attached screenshot. Upon making several attempts, I've discovered that to successfully perform a "Test run", I must re-add my OneDrive account as a New connection (refer to the screenshot, where I've had to add the same account five times to complete the test run).

I suspect the issue lies within the interaction between the OneDrive account and Pabbly's authentication session. It is working till the authentication session is True and works If a new file is added within a 2-3 minute window, everything works seamlessly, but beyond that, no success is achieved regardless of my efforts. I need to re-authenticate my same OneDrive account as New Connection to make Test Run successfully.

2. Also, there's another problem - the workflow doesn't work when I add more than one file to the folder. How can we make sure only one file is added to the folder in 10 minutes as the task says?

3. How to find Files OneDrive - by name there is no option available like Zaiper.

4. I spent lots of my time and tried with different browsers, incognito mode, root folder, subfolders, authentication, reauthentication, etc. But getting the same results. I tried the same flow with MS Excel sheets but same results.
Hoping for a quick response.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-29 200640.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-29 200640.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2023-07-29 201909.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-29 201909.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 57

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The main problem is that the workflow only functions properly during the Test Run". When I authenticate my OneDrive with Pabbly and test the data, everything seems to be working perfectly as it fetches information from new files. However, automation is NOT working after 10 minutes or so, the system fails to perform correctly even after multiple attempts. Only one test is successful and if a file is added within 2-3 minutes, After that the workflow does not pick it up.

Furthermore, when I attempt to re-run the test, it returns zero responses as per in the attached screenshot. Upon making several attempts, I've discovered that to successfully perform a "Test run", I must re-add my OneDrive account as a New connection (refer to the screenshot, where I've had to add the same account five times to complete the test run).

I suspect the issue lies within the interaction between the OneDrive account and Pabbly's authentication session. It is working till the authentication session is True and works If a new file is added within a 2-3 minute window, everything works seamlessly, but beyond that, no success is achieved regardless of my efforts. I need to re-authenticate my same OneDrive account as New Connection to make Test Run successfully.
Could you please establish a new connection with your OneDrive account and set up your workflow by mapping the details again? We just need to check something. Once all the details are captured and mapped in the next steps of your workflow, and the setup is complete, do let me know.
1690649930054.png

Also, there's another problem - the workflow doesn't work when I add more than one file to the folder. How can we make sure only one file is added to the folder in 10 minutes as the task says?
Polling time has got nothing to do with how many files you can upload at a time. It just indicates the frequency at which Pabbly Connect checks for new data in your OneDrive account.

How to find Files OneDrive - by name there is no option available like Zaiper.
Currently, this endpoint is not available. If you want to see the Find a File by Name endpoint added to the OneDrive application, you can place a request on our dedicated platform, and our developers will look into it.

sachinkt

Could you please establish a new connection with your OneDrive account and set up your workflow by mapping the details again? We just need to check something. Once all the details are captured and mapped in the next steps of your workflow, and the setup is complete, do let me know.View attachment 29349
Done

Polling time has got nothing to do with how many files you can upload at a time. It just indicates the frequency at which Pabbly Connect checks for new data in your OneDrive account.
This will be checked again after the above issue resolved

Currently, this endpoint is not available. If you want to see the Find a File by Name endpoint added to the OneDrive application, you can place a request on our dedicated platform, and our developers will look into it.
OK. I will do that.

Not only this workflow - OneDrive connections are not working with any of the workflows. I need to add my OneDrive account As a new connection to run the text run.

Last edited:

sachinkt

attached the sceenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 1816172.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 1816172.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 181544.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 181544.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 59

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @sachinktango,

We have successfully completed the integration update from our side, accompanied by a corresponding screenshot for your reference. Kindly proceed to re-establish the workflow connection and conduct thorough testing from your end.

Should you encounter any challenges during this process, please don't hesitate to inform us, and we will be more than willing to assist you promptly.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

Attachments

• Pabbly Connect Task Manager - Chat.png
    Pabbly Connect Task Manager - Chat.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 55