• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OneDrive to Salade Not Working

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzZjA0MzI1MjZjNTUzNjUxMzIi_pc
I am trying to transcribe new files from OneDrive using Salad.

The connection to Onedrive works fine:

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 3.35.30 PM.jpg

The connection to Salad LOOKS fine but something is wrong with the URL. I have it set to the download URL as per the walkthrough.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 3.36.05 PM.jpg

However. Every task fails as Salad sees the URL field as empty during automations.
Every time I manually press the save & send test request it works fine.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 3.36.21 PM.jpg

ericcpi

Let me know if you got this working, right now I am trying to do it using dropbox as the google drive is broken and I cannot get it to respond.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @JonathanDragonDJ

Upon looking into your workflow it appears that you are entering the URL which you are entering is not publicly accessible. Kindly use "Create a Sharing Link" as described in the image below,
1728907550803.png

You can use the URL obtained in order to execute your use case. Let us know if it works for you.

None of your tutorials on OneDrive include this step. Every single one of them demonstrates the GraphURL. Can you please make a demo showing how to fill out this new create a sharing link step?

Luv

Staff member
Hey @JonathanDragonDJ

I will surely convey this to our team and update if they can make a video tutorial about this. In the meantime, please try it out on your end.

You will need to map the Item ID from the trigger step and other fields are dropdown fields. You can select the options accordingly there.

Let us know if it works for you.