• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OnParallel + SignWell API issues - none of them can get PDFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

apps

Hi,

I'm trying to get a PDF from onparallel.com. Since it is not integrated in Pabbly Connect I am using the API. This is the workflow:

According to onparallel support step 5 in my flow is the correct way of getting the PDF. However I get: "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details." And their support told me that my request is correct however. They tell me this (see screenshots) - that it seems format=pdf is converted to a array when it should be plain text. How do i fix this issue?

1705440098780.png

1705440130029.png

2. I also have a problem with Signwell here:
The issue is that in step 3 I also try to get a signed PDF however that also fails and SignWell support also says that it is done correct and that I should contact Pabbly.

How do I fix these?

Maybe they are related - because they both relate to downloading a PDF?
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

All the best

Anders

Supreme

Staff member
I'm trying to get a PDF from onparallel.com. Since it is not integrated in Pabbly Connect I am using the API. This is the workflow:
According to onparallel support step 5 in my flow is the correct way of getting the PDF. However I get: "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details." And their support told me that my request is correct however. They tell me this (see screenshots) - that it seems format=pdf is converted to a array when it should be plain text. How do i fix this issue?
Could you let us know if the endpoint you're using includes the attachment in its response? If it does, unfortunately, displaying the attachment directly in the response is not feasible.

The issue is that in step 3 I also try to get a signed PDF however that also fails and SignWell support also says that it is done correct and that I should contact Pabbly.

How do I fix these?

Kindly share the CURL request of the same endpoint from your Postman application once.

apps

Could you let us know if the endpoint you're using includes the attachment in its response? If it does, unfortunately, displaying the attachment directly in the response is not feasible.

I have asked about this now. So Pabbly only supports it if it is the URL?
Kindly share the CURL request of the same endpoint from your Postman application once.
I only use Pabbly Connect. I don't use Postman and I don't know how to do that. I have all the code I use in the workflow I shared earlier.

apps

Hi,

View attachment 36699
View attachment 36700
2. I also have a problem with Signwell here:

How do I fix these?

All the best

Anders
I fixed problem 2 by passing this parameters:
url_only = true and therefore getting the URL.
However problem 1 with Parallel is still not solved.
1705521853372.png

Supreme

Staff member
Wow! That's great I hope your automation is getting the file URL or the desired attachment in the response.

apps

@Supreme It gets the file URL. That was the new feature they added. Because you mentioned that Pabbly Connect could not receive the PDF as a binary PDF - or did I misunderstand?

Status
Not open for further replies.