• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Opportunity Updated and Account Updated Actions for Salesflare

apps

I need to update the sales pipeline stages in other apps (GIST, Timing app etc.) whenever an Opportunity is moved to a different stage. And something similar (but relating to Account Information) when an account is updated in

But that's not possible. I can see you have a Contact Updated Trigger for Salesflare.

Could you also add an
1. Opportunity Updated trigger
2. Account Updated trigger so one can?

This would enable one to keep other apps in Sync with Salesflare as well as moving and change data in other apps based on Salesflare updates.

API docs here: https://api.salesflare.com/docs#operation/putContactsContact_id

Check a video explanation showing the actual workflow problem/usecase (I have built the whole Workflow and I am only missing the Salesflare triggers above): https://share.getcloudapp.com/v1uQ27dR

This Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzMDA0M2M1MjY1NTUzMiI_3D_pc

Really hope you can add this soon

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @apps

Our technical team has created a new action event called Opportunity Updated for the action Salesflare. Could you please test it and share the results with us?
1663331673917.png

Thanks
Kunal

apps

Excellent Kunal! Thanks a lot for this!! It works perfectly! And thanks for doing this so fast! 😀🙌

1. Any chance for a similar "Account Updated" action as well?

And working further on this there is another problem. Salesflare's structure is like this:
1. An Opportunity is owned by an Account.
2. Contacts (1 or more) are then linked to the Account.

I can capture the updated Opportunity now.

However there is no way in Pabbly Connect to find the Contact when I have the Opportunity details.
A. Finding the Opportunity gets you the Account ID as well. But I can't find the Contacts through the Account details either.
B. And I cannot find the attached Contacts by Account Name or Account ID.

So I can see I can't build this flow without a "Find Contact by Account Name" Action.

So is it possible add these as well:
1. "Find Contact by Account Name"
2. "Find Contact by Phone Number?
3. And finally "Account Updated"

The reason for 2. being many leads starts as calls. Eg. for those ones I don't have a phone number. And whenever I get a call I need to search for the Account and Contact by phone number in Salesflare so I can update them. But right now Pabbly only allows you to search Find Contact by Email and List All Contacts. So I can't build this workflow.

Last edited:

apps

And I just tried to use List All Contacts which returned lots of data and now I can't access the Router step "Project Exists > Update Pipeline stage (Timing)" because the browser can't load the workflow it because it uses too many ressources.

Can you please help me to remove the List All Contacts again so I can open my Router step?

This Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzMDA0M2M1MjY1NTUzMiI_3D_pc
Maybe this would also be something to fix in Pabbly Connect, so the response from an API call can't crash the browser like this.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @apps

We have created a new Endpoint "Find Contact By Account ID" for you and passed the Account id and we got the Phone number field in the response.

Screenshot for your reference:-

1663585312514.png

Also, we have deleted the List all contacts endpoint in the router and now we can easily open the router step.

Thanks
Kunal