• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Other ways to address cells in Google Sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufsg

Other ways to address cells in Google Sheets?

I have built an automation that contains an array of different images. I want to write the URL of the pictures in a Google Sheet in fields one after the other.
The number of images can vary between 0 and 12 images. How can I count up the columns? How to determine the correct row is not a problem, but how do I solve the problem of storing image 1 in column B, image 2 in column C, image 3 in column D, etc.? In Excel there is the possibility to work with R1C1 addressing. Can I also solve something like this with Pabbly and Excel?

Fagun Shah

You can convert the array to comma separated values using Data Transformer -> Line Itemizer. Then use pass comma separated values in column 1 and in 2nd column pass SPLIT formula using Update Row or Update Cell value actions.

ufsg

I think I have understood your concept. Very smart idea. I transfer the entire list into a cell in Google Sheets and then simply split the list using formulas in Google Sheets. Very good approach, especially since it saves on automation steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.