• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OUT OF MEMORY Error - Pabbly Workflow doesn't open

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toppercent

Kindly try clearing your browser's cache memory and then try again. Since the shared workflow is completely opening at our end and even on general configured systems as well.

2022-05-02_12h20_31.png

Do check if you have any browser extension that may be affecting this.

yes, I already cleared my cache. I also tried opening it in Incognito window, it still didn't work. Can I setup a call with you and share my screen? Sorry, but this is a very important flow and I would request to fix it today.

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked your workflow and found that you are using Google Sheets: Get Row(s) action steps back to back resulting in a large set of rows in response. That may be a root cause.

Also, I can see you are using the Lookup Spreadsheet action of the Google Sheet maybe that brings a large set of results in response. Can you please explain why you are using get rows multiple times and also, explain the use case of your workflow.

Hi Naveen
The lookup function is to check that there is no duplicate of the data.
But, why would this make OUT-OF_MEMORY error? Please let me know.

Can we have a quick call to discuss?

P

PabblyMember3

Thanks, we again checked your workflow deeply and we've found that, you have 493 kb of response retrieved in Eventbrite's List Orders by Organization ID action step in a and after that you have used an iterator for processing each order but, Iterator needs an array to process and you've the Eventbrite action response receiving not as an array but simplified manner which opens an array as single item and that's why the response become lengthy and affecting the loading of your workflow.

We have made changes to that step and disabled the simple response option for that step. It solved the problem. Please check at your end.

View attachment 10457

Attachments

• 1651641263756.png
    1651641263756.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 59
Please assist with my workflow which is also experiencing an "out of memory"error. I have tried all steps outlined above including clearing caches with not resolution.

Attachments

• 1693906474551.png
    1693906474551.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 34

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly share the workflow URL in which you have faced such an issue so that we can look into it.

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for your response. Below is the URL. Kindly note however that the issue seems to have disappeared
We have opened your workflow along with your Router action step without any problem.

1693984231550.png

Please check your system configuration once.