• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly API to Clickfunnels 2.0 not working

jhumph

We have some website leads (from a site hosted outside of Clickfunnels) that we'd like to bring into Clickfunnels 2.0. We have a webhook that is capturing the data correctly, and then I was going to use the Pabbly API to connect into Clickfunnels. I think I have it set up correctly because I'm using the same set up I used previously, that is working fine. But I keep getting a big error, and part of the error says, "Access denied | [workspace].myclickfunnels.com used Cloudflare to restrict access" - I have the bearer token set up - just wondering what I'm missing?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jhumph,

Could you please share the Workflow URL if you have this concern? Also, please share the cURL command and the API documentation for the endpoint you are trying to execute in the API module.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the video shared below, we can see that in order to execute an endpoint related to MailerLite, there is API documentation that states how the API module is supposed to be set up to execute that endpoint.

Every application that has a public REST API has such documentation. Could you please share that documentation with us?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the ClickFunnel API documentation, we can see that the workspace_id is supposed to be an integer. However, the workspace_id you are using in the execution of the endpoint in your workflow is not an integer. Please ensure that you are using the correct workspace_id.
1720034024013.png

jhumph

I have the integer added, but it's giving the same response (https://ccfs.myclickfunnels.com/api/v2/workspaces/112272/contacts).

Perhaps it happens if the email is already in clickfunnels? Do I need to do an inquiry first to see if the email already exists, and if it is, just update the contact tags, and then if it's not, go forward with creating the contact?

If that is what I need to do, could you help me understand what to do to check if the email exists already?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can use the 'Upsert a Contact' endpoint to achieve this use case. This endpoint will create a new contact or update an existing contact in your ClickFunnels account.

We have added this endpoint to your workflow on your behalf.