• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect and Calendly

CNLPRO

Hi, I need to send the information of some of my calendly forms to google sheets, the problem is that Pabbly doesn't allow me to discriminate the calendars I want to take the information from, right?

I would like to only get the information from some of the Calendly forms, but pabbly is sending to my google sheets all the information gathered from all the Calendly forms. +

How can I discriminate the calendly forms I need information from?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CNLPRO

I would like to only get the information from some of the Calendly forms, but pabbly is sending to my google sheets all the information gathered from all the Calendly forms. +
In this scenario, to ensure that the selected Calendly form data is processed in your workflow, please use the Router action step. This allows you to establish specific event routes for processing respective events.