• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect api

amitleb

Hi did something happen to the pabbly connect? my workflow went crazy and started sending out stuff nonstop. maybe its a server issues? is there a way to check the log and see why it happened?
thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb

As we can see from your workflow's history logs, it seems like all the data is coming from your Telegram group and the data is unique in nature.

Kindly cross-check this with your telegram messages on your history logs from your group.

2022-01-27_14h00_37.png

amitleb

OK it seems like an issue with chat-api and not with your service.
Another question, at the end of my workflow i want to add an automation to delete the file from google drive and make sure it is for files that were actualyl sent. so maybe the deleteion can be a different workflow or a step where the it does it not for the latest file uploaded or maybe only files from a day before, but im not sure how to do so, cant seem to find a way to put a time filter to it

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb
Another question, at the end of my workflow i want to add an automation to delete the file from google drive and make sure it is for files that were actualyl sent. so maybe the deleteion can be a different workflow or a step where the it does it not for the latest file uploaded or maybe only files from a day before, but im not sure how to do so, cant seem to find a way to put a time filter to it
To delete a file from your workflow you can use "Google Drive: Delete File or Folder" and before that, you can use a filter action where you can set the label which contains the file.

2022-01-27_18h12_25.png

amitleb

i have done this before and it results in the workflow deleteing a newer file before even sending it. for example the telegram has sent out 3 files simoultensioly and the workflow, before sending out all 3 files went ahead and deleted the newest file rather than the oldest files from the 3.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb

Could you please share your use case once, we were asking you that do you want to send PDF files only or do you want to save them also?

amitleb

i currently have to save them to drive from telegram so they are changed to PDFs from .bin files, and then they are being sent to whatsapp. i do not need to keep them on my drive folder and that's why i wanted to add an addiotnal step that will delete them, but i have to make sure it will only delete one day old files for example, instead of deleteing the last one that was uploaded.