• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect automation broken, suddenly not pulling in 2 fields form the FB form

Hey everyone - this is a cross post from the Facebook group.

Having an issue with Pabbly - have been pulling data from FB ad lead forms, and was working fine, but not some Response Fields aren't showing up from Facebook.

I'm missing 2 fields, Adset Id and Adset Name. I can't find how to reconnect this lead info from FB.. it's just disappeared.

For context, I've had this set up for a week, has been working fine, then yesterday, the Response filed data just.. stopped coming through? Lead form hasn't changed, nothing has changed in the campaign at all.

I've tried to set up a new automation funnel, but the fields still aren't there.

What do I do? Screenshot for reference.

Workflow link (I think this is what was what I was told to add from my Facebook group post):
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/C0MENlQDVDdSGFI4A1BRdg8bBgIJUFU0Bx5VRwEOBX1UGQdsBkcIYg1BVT8AT1Q1UhtSOFINB2cBFQUBVwEAc1ROUm4AAwB6Ux4BegRdCzgLVQQsVDU#

Attachments

• 457587630_10162373634719258_2919663834320210_n.jpg
    457587630_10162373634719258_2919663834320210_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Subin

Staff member
Hey @benmclaughlan !

Checking upon your workflow history, we can see that the page to which you have connected with has limited permissions-

1725347999446.png

Kindly use the Owner's Facebook account and create a new connection for Facebook Leads and check further.

Here is the video tutorial for your reference-

This will work for you further.

Do check and let us know about it.

Hey there - thank you for this message. I turned on 2FA, everything is connected, but still those 2 fields aren't coming through.

Here's a screenshot of the Pabbly Connection showing user permissions, etc.
1725374809267.png

----------------------------------------

Next is a screenshot of the 2 fields not being imported from FB lead forms.
1725374861181.png

And finally, here's a screenshot that shows all other data coming through perfect, lead name, phone number, email address and my qualifying question, etc - everything else is coming through, but these 2 fields.
1725374955315.png

The thing that has me confused is that a few days ago, this was working fine, 100% of the info was coming through. I didn't change anything, and it stopped pulling those 2 fields in - not sure if something has changed on FB's end?

Either way, I appreciate your help with this

Subin

Staff member
Hey @benmclaughlan !

Can you confirm if you used Owner's account directly here to create the connections? Furthermore, we checked with different events of Facebook Leads and we can that the account which you are using doesn't have permission for full details or the campaigns are disable and not Active.

Kindly ask the owner to remove and resign you with the permission of the page for leads and check further.