• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect based CV generation system dead - out of the blue

apps

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzE1MjZjNTUzNTUxMzc1MTYyNTQzODBmMzki_pc
Hi,
Iu have a flow that forward a webhook to another flow. it has been working earlier. out of the blue it does not start the flow that the webhook forwarded to despite the Data Forwarder running succesfully? How do I fix this.
From this flow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZiNTUzMjUxM2Ei_pc
1728113732313.png

It does not run this flow anymore:

See the task history linked as well.
The recent executions you can see of this flow are ones that I had to run manually. Workflow 1 does not trigger workflow 2.

Last edited:
Hello @apps

Can you make a test entry with any applicant name besides "Test Rebuska"? so we can check if workflow1 triggers workflow2.

Please let us know the time of the test and the applicant's name as well.

apps

I made "Cloned Rebuska Test".

Tast item: IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzE1MjY0NTUzNjUxMzA1MTY2NTQzODBmMzMi_pc
Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzE1MjY0NTUzNjUxMzA1MTY2NTQzODBmMzMi_pc
Executed at Oct 05, 2024 10:51:30, (UTC+02:00) Europe/Copenhagen

1728118333825.png

Still doesn't trigger.