• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect can extract all posts from wordpress and send it to an API?

rodrigo

Hello everyone,

What's the best way to scrap from a wordpress website that have a feed (rss) with 10000 posts.

I need something like this:

Get informations from post number (oldest from the feed) 10000 to send the informations from this post (title, description and link) to my whatsapp number using custom api. Then wait example: 1 hour send the next oldest post 9999, wait more 1 hour and send the next post 9998 and when it finish send all these 10000 just check for new posts if there's any new post send just the new one.

It's possible with Pabbly to acomplish that? Which event / actions did you guys recommend for this?
I already know how to send the whatsapp message to my number using API, just don't know how to create something that will get each post without repeat the posts and complete these steps !

rodrigo

Thanks for the information.

Maybe if I add the 10000 posts inside a excel and do exactly like this video tutorial from pabbly will works:

In this use case how can I setup to finish the workflow when it get the latest row?

Thanks

rodrigo

Yes I create exactly like the example of the video:

t8cTVlZ.png

1 - Schedule to run each 30 minutes
2 - Number formatter exactly like the video
4 - Google sheets with one article each row it will have 1000 lines
5 - Send from custom API a whatsapp message from line 1 to 1000 (each run of schedule trigger).

Question 01 - How to make it stop this workflow automaticly when it reaches the line number 1000?
Question 02 - In Google Sheets action, there's anyway to get the articles from the last line to the first ? Currently it gets from the first to the last line.

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Question 01 - How to make it stop this workflow automaticly when it reaches the line number 1000?
You have 2 options for this:

You can add a filter to your workflow after the Counter step to prevent the subsequent steps from executing. Please note that this won't disable your entire workflow; instead, it will only run the first, second, and third steps (free tasks).
1698082694980.png

To automatically disable your workflow entirely, you would need to set up a new workflow and use Pabbly Connect Manager to accomplish this.
1698083624691.png

Question 02 - In Google Sheets action, there's anyway to get the articles from the last line to the first ? Currently it gets from the first to the last line.
Unfortunately, that's not possible.