• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect Google Form webhook does not work

uspro

I need help with Pabbly Connect. I created a Google Form and I tried connecting with Pabbly Connect.

1) I open Pabbly Connect, start workflow, give a name and then selected Google Form, new response received and then copied Webhook URL.

2) I open the Google Form, I click on responses, I click on Spreadsheet. The response Google Sheet opens up.

3) I click on Google Sheet, Extensions Menu, Pabbly Connect Webhooks, Initial setup. I paste the Webhook URL from Pabbly Connect. I also click on Send on Event.

4) And then I fill the form and click submit. And NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

I cannot make the Webhook connect no matter how many submissions I do.

Please HELP!

I made sure to be logged in with the same account on Pabbly as I have the Google Account. The google account and the Gmail address are not the same, however.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @uspro

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the webhook URL of your workflow to your Google Forms.

(You can refer to the first part of the video)

uspro

I purchased the Ultimate Plan and this is the 1-year support license I get. Just watch a video.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @uspro

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't configured the webhook trigger of Google Forms' trigger event yet and didn't even capture the webhook response from your Google Forms.

So, we would request to follow the steps mentioned in the trigger event and watch the related video to configure the trigger event.

1665125126292.png

(Kindly watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response)