• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect: Invalid format from an automation with Formaloo and Heartbeat.chat

Famai

I tried to create an automation from submitting a form from Formaloo (trigger) -> create user in Heartbeat community (action).

I received an error for "invalid format" after I tried to upload a jpeg file to the form and then use that field for that user profile.

++++++

The image I used for the test was a square (800 x 800), 221 KB, JPEG file which works fine when I uploaded manually for my new profile picture on Heartbeat.chat and according to the Heartbeat API documentation, Jpeg is fully supported, a file under 5MB works as well.

++++++

No idea why it was invalid format?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Famai

Can you share the image URL which you are passing, so that we can check on it and help you accordingly?

Famai

Hey @Famai

Can you share the image URL which you are passing, so that we can check on it and help you accordingly?

Hi, I attached the file that I used to upload here:

Attachments

• 339272139_1566872343808881_3109790352196313983_n.jpeg
    339272139_1566872343808881_3109790352196313983_n.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Can you share the Image URL instead of the attachment? Also, are you passing a static image URL or passing the URL from the trigger response?

Famai

Can you share the Image URL instead of the attachment? Also, are you passing a static image URL or passing the URL from the trigger response?
About the image, I used Formaloo form which allow me to upload an image from the form, I believe it is URL from the trigger response? (it is a URL pointing to the image stored on Amazon S3 which generated by Formaloo)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Famai

From the Heartbeats' API documentation, it is evident that they currently only support Base64 encoded URLs. Therefore, instead of providing an Image URL, you must pass a Base64 encoded URL.

Famai

Hey @Famai

From the Heartbeats' API documentation, it is evident that they currently only support Base64 encoded URLs. Therefore, instead of providing an Image URL, you must pass a Base64 encoded URL.
Is there any automation option in Pebbly connect I can set up to generate from image URL to Base64 encoded URL?

Famai

Hey @Famai

Is it possible to use convert API to convert from image URL to Base64 encoded URL? or do I need developer for this.

Supreme

Staff member
Is it possible to use convert API to convert from image URL to Base64 encoded URL? or do I need developer for this.
Apparently, there is no API available to convert the image URL to base64. But if you get any API to convert the Image URL to Base64 then you can use the API by the Pabbly action step for the same.