• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect - new wordpress post to fb group

amitleb

Hey!

I created a workflow that when i create a new WordPress post Pabbly connect sends it on my FB group as well but im facing couple of issues:
1. the post has a title - which is bigger in text, and on the fb post its a regular text
2. the post body has images - they do not show
3. the post has a featured image - i can only take its URL, but not actually assign it to the post.

Please let me know if further customization to the FB post are archivable by any means. thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb

We looked into your workflow and it looks like you are trying to pass a picture URL. But for that, we have already created a Facebook Page "Post Photo". Kindly use that action event to pass the image on to FB as Facebook Groups: Post Message action event do not pass the image in content.

1667996121392.png

amitleb

Cool that works!
Wondering if i can also add the link like in 'post a message'?
and what about title size?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb

and now when i tried to use the photo option the content of post looks like this :(
Seems like you are getting HTML: tags in your blog so you can use the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Text (Basic Formatting)" to remove the tags from your content and then you can pass the data to your Facebook action step accordingly.

2022-11-10_16h58_28.png