• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect - problem to submitted the data from the Telegram app to get the response in the PabblyC

Martyna

Hi guys,
I have issue with submit data from Telegram to PabblyC. I followed the tutorial, pasted particular token given by BotFather from Telegram, but process is stucked (from yesterday) on "Waiting For Response" below 'Simple Response' area, thus I can not do a test submission on 'Response Received' fields. I did same path for two new workflows on PabblyC, with two different tokens and still the same situation. Do I do something inncorect, or there is an issue with 'Save & Send Test Request' button in app? Would be great for some tips and advices :) Thank you very much! Martyna

1676283256487.png

Martyna

Hey @Supreme

Unfortunately it does not work :( I did everything correctly - bot is added and an admin on new group I've created on Telegram. But instead of receive particular message from the group, I got '/start', which is not text from the group but from the new created bot. What do i do wrong here?

1676389394960.png

Can you help me with another case please? I need to merge Telegram to Slack. I found pretty old video tutorial, but now app is updated and I am lost. What type of user and message type should I chose here? I've tried here many combination from drop down, but now results. Any tips please? :) Many thanks!

1676380892243.png

Unfortu

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Martyna

You can use the Plain Text message type to pass the message according to the received text from Telegram.

As we can see from your workflow, your workflow processes the text message from Telegram to Slack.

1676439394886.png

Martyna

Hi @Supreme
I do much appreciate for your help and patience :) I do so many tests I can create new connection with closed eyes now :D I see that connection is active and Telegram and Slack are connected by PabblyC. The point is I still do not receive any messages from Telegram on my Slack channel, I did not even see my new created Slack channel for test on drop down "use existing connection". What do I do wrong? Help me solve this out please.

My slack is only for my personal use, but I do not think here is an issue with no receiving messages from Telegram. What do you think?

Many BIG thanks for help! :)
Martyna

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Martyna

The point is I still do not receive any messages from Telegram on my Slack channel, I did not even see my new created Slack channel for test on drop down "use existing connection". What do I do wrong? Help me solve this out please.
Did you try refreshing the Channel field once from your Slack action step?

Also, it appears that you are also getting the message from Telegram when they got edited.

1676462197831.png

So, we have added the Filter action step to only process the data for a new one.

1676462179660.png