• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect session hanging

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY5NTUzMjUxMzUi_pc
For 3 days now Pabbly has been hanging when I add a trigger/action. icons are not rendering, after a small edit in a route action I cannot amend or save. I put this down to a recent chrome update and was hoping for a fix but it is still not working. Same issue in Safari. Same issue after a reboot. Workflow page does not render correctly either (see image).

2024-08-05_06-20-28.png

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @troycoker08,

Please add a filter condition first in your router and then try to rename it; this should act as a workaround for now. Our team will look into this concern and get back to you with an update soon.

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
Workflow seems to be working OK now. The final issue is not restricted to a particular workflow. It relates to the whole platform. Icons etc. do not render in the platform regardless of workflow. I believe this is Chrome related.
2024-08-06_08-09-38.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try clearing your browser's cache memory once and check the automation in your browser's incognito mode?