• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 17th June 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Pabbly Connect + Telegram (but private chat).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to connect Pabbly with an individual Telegram bot in a private chat?

1. User: inputs email
2. Telegram bot: sends text to Pabbly
3. Pabbly: does a search in Google Contacts to extract data and sends that data back to Telegram bot
4. Telegram bot: responds

I know this is possible with group chat id (as shown in Pabbly YouTube videos), but I don't want a group because the group shows this information to all the people in the group.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @STEGE-ADMINISTRADOR

As per the API documentation of Telegram, you need to make the bot admin. Though you can try once bypassing the Chat ID of the private channel in the Telegram Bot: Send a Text Message or a Reply.

1716792520200.png

Mr. Supreme, thank you for your reply. But I'm referring not to group or channel automatic responses (both of these require making the bot admin, something which I know how to do thanks to Pabbly Connect's videos). However, what I am looking for is individual automated responses, not admin-enabled group/channel Telegram bot responses. Thank you so much for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Regrettably, it appears that achieving your desired use case might not be feasible using the existing Telegram Bot API functionalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.