• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Timeout Limit Error: Response Not Received in 25 Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo168tm

A request timeout occurred when connecting to the openrouter.ai. API. I have referred to the following webpage for process testing, https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-timeout-limit-error-response-not-received-in -25-seconds.855/.

I have constantly changed the parameter settings and tried, but still failed.
螢幕截圖 2024-05-08 下午2.28.23.png

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for the information. Please execute the same API request in Postman and then share the generated CURL request from Postman.

Supreme

Staff member
Okay, I will give it a try. Since I am a beginner, I follow your channel to learn everything. Can you provide me with a link to postman?
To use the API request on the platform you can refer to the following video lesson which will help you to learn how you can use API by Pabbly.

And kindly check the Postman application available online.

hugo168tm

您好,我明白您給我的影片連結。如果在Postman中執行相同的api請求,最好分享一下Postman產生的CURL請求的視訊連結。

hugo168tm

Hello, I have learned how to use API in pabbly, then how should I go to postman to perform the same api request?
Thank you for the information. Please execute the same API request in Postman and then share the generated CURL request from Postman.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you provide the name of the OpenRouter API and the CURL request you are attempting to execute in your workflow? This will allow us to assist you more effectively.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

You can refer to the following video lesson on how you can use the OpenRouters' Create Chat Completions.

(Watch at the marked time)

hugo168tm

I followed the video above, but the text was always too long, causing a timeout.

Attachments

• 螢幕截圖 2024-05-11 下午9.14.41.png
    螢幕截圖 2024-05-11 下午9.14.41.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 9

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

After switching the 'Model', the prompts are being responded to by OpenRouter. It seems that the current model may not be able to generate the output response within 25 seconds, resulting in the timeout message on your screen. Please attempt again with a different model I hope the alternate model functions accordingly.

2024-05-14_16h01_32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.