• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect to MailChimp "Contact Form" Inbox

Regzworks

Hello,
I want to create a custom "Contact Form" that goes to the inbox of mailchimp. So that I can fully customize the design of my contact form from my website using GrooveFunnels similar to the image below...

1678043643015.png

But I cant find an event in Pabbly Connect to do this and send the data to mailchimp Inbox.

1678043545658.png

Is there a way to do this or can this event be added in pabbly for mailchimp action and I believe to other most common CRM also like Active campaing, ConvertKit, etc?

I would love to promote Pabbly to the mass public and this will be a game changer because, most form in CRMs have a lack of flexibility.

Thanks you so much and more power.

Best regards to all

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Regzworks

If you are trying to capture the subscriber data from MailChimp then you may use the New Subscriber trigger event. Perhaps this might help you out. If that doesn't work then please do share a reference of your trigger event which you want to use.

1678096138954.png

Regzworks

Hey @Regzworks

If you are trying to capture the subscriber data from MailChimp then you may use the New Subscriber trigger event. Perhaps this might help you out. If that doesn't work then please do share a reference of your trigger event which you want to use.

View attachment 22825

I actually stated my goal clearly in the comment, and your recommendation is definitely not what I am looking for.

Regzworks

Hey @Regzworks

Then I am afraid to say there is no trigger event available from MailChimps API to parse the lead data from Inbox.
Ok... But can you add this feature to for this app?

This is very important feature to have because most funnel builder does not have a dedicated contact form and this helps a lot.