• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect unable to fetch contact email id

Kumar

When we create a contact in flowlu unable to get most of its data into pabbly connect, whereas the same functionality working well in Integrately. You can watch from 22:00 sec onwards in this video
. This issue was reported earlier, that time Pabbly team stated issue with Flowlu then even asked them, they stated they clearly gave inputs multiple times but you guys didn't do as they stated.

It's a long-waited functionality, can you guys give us a solution to it.

Hermes

@Kumar Integrately has it the way Pabbly used to have it. But Flowlu changed their API (Max isn't even aware of it as I brought it up during this seminar). Please take a look into this and see their documentation: https://www.flowlu.com/api/#tag/Accounts/paths/~1crm~1account~1create/post

screenshot-www.flowlu.com-2021.10.21-19_29_19.png

According to Flowlu you need to create contact first and then add an ID to the contact: https://www.flowlu.com/api/#tag/Email
Thats the way Pabbly does it.
Besides that, adding an email directly to contact doesn't do anything. If you do it the way Pabbly does all email communications are in the contact.

Hermes

@Kumar As I mentioned Pabbly did everything Max wanted and all is correct now. All custom fields are listed in tasks and opportunities.
What Max doesn't know now is that email in contacts will be deprecated in Flowlu. Pabbly have this covered but Integrately doesn't. Please check my links I mentioned before.

Hermes

@Kumar response from Flowlu:
Conversation with Flowlu
Started on October 22, 2021 at 12:54 PM Asia/Yekaterinburg time +05 (GMT+0500)

---

12:54 PM | Hermes Ratgers: Hi, in the seminar I had a question with regard to the Pabbly / Integrately integration and my question it relates to your own api. https://www.flowlu.com/api/#tag/Accounts/paths/~1crm~1account~1create/post

12:54 PM | Hermes Ratgers: [Image "screenshot-www.flowlu.com-2021.10.21-19_29_19.png?expires=1634900572&signature=78915c9295e226bc7cd2c8607aeac54b55d9ea69af625889cb0c632a416c5cda"]

12:55 PM | Hermes Ratgers: So I believe the Integrately integration for contacts is not good.

03:14 PM | Victoria from Flowlu: Hello Hermes!
Thank you for reaching out.

Emails and accounts data stored separately. Because one account can has many emails. So you have to send 2 api queries.

03:17 PM | Hermes Ratgers: yes, thats what I mentioned. But in the Integrately integration its not seperated. When I mentioned that in webinar Max said Pabbly is wrong....

03:31 PM | Victoria from Flowlu: Most probably, Max said that Pabbly isn't responsive. I've clarified the information, for now you can do it with straight standard setting.

---
Exported from Flowlu on October 22, 2021 at 03:32 PM Asia/Yekaterinburg time +05 (GMT+0500)

for now you can do it with straight standard setting.
So, for now the Integrately integrations is good, but the mail will be deprecated. And Pabbly is up to date with that.

Hermes

There is a "Get contact list" in Flowlu. For what I can see 1 emailadress is connected to it.