• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Wating For WebHook Response

I am trying to integrate Google Sheets with Pabbly, but I am unable to get past Waiting for Webhook Response.
I have followed the tutorial and done the initial setup in the Google sheet and also specified the trigger column but it just doesn't send or receive any data back.

1676284442924.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Deepak1510

Can you please share the name of the workflow along with the trigger event that you are trying to use?

1676290141437.png

To validate the link before adding it to Facebook.

1676290198761.png

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your account the workflow is in the switch of condition.

So, can you please make it on and try again by reconnecting it?

1676377048283.png

slyinsd

Hi support, i have two identical workflows coming from different google sheets. I couldn't get either to send row info to Pabbly and then I did it in incognito and one of them is working, but the other won't work. Should it have the exact same webhook because it does. I tried logging back into incognito seperately and doing the exact same thing as the first but then neither of them would work so i did just one? Help please?

markprom

Update: just after a few hours things started to work again.

Today I have same problem. Pabbyl is waiting for Webhook response forever. I had working connection for sending data out of Infinity (startinfinity.com) and it stopped working.
I tried to test this, created another workflow , new Webhook, like usually – even last week, when everything worked.
And no, it does not work now.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Today I have same problem. Pabbyl is waiting for Webhook response forever. I had working connection for sending data out of Infinity (startinfinity.com) and it stopped working.
I tried to test this, created another workflow , new Webhook, like usually – even last week, when everything worked.
And no, it does not work now.
Can you please share the workflow URL with us, so that we can look into it?

Marketer60

I am having the same problem. I am connect from my website to Optinmonster with my campaign. I have connected the Webhook and even sent a test mail through, but Pabbly is not able to receive a webhook response. See attached screen shot.

Attachments

• Weebhook No Response.jpg
    Weebhook No Response.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Optin Connected Campaign.jpg
    Optin Connected Campaign.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marketer60

Can you please record a short video on how you are trying to configure the webhook URL in the "OptinMonster" and capture the webhook response?